Winter ServiceShinjuku Station・Kawagoe Station〜Minakami Onsen
Service route map
- Conventional lines
- Shinjuku Expressway Bus Terminal
- Nerima Station
- Kawagoe Station West Exit
- Jomo-Kogen Station JR
- Minakami Station JR
JR【Jomo-Kogen Station】 Transfer station of Joetsu Shinkansen
JR【Minakami Station】 Transfer station of JR Joetsu Line
【Time Required】 Shinjuku Expressway Bus Terminal〜Minakami Station: Approx. 240 min
*Please take note of the service period. Dec 1 (Thurs), 2016〜May 7 (Sun), 2017
- 【Children】 (6〜12 years old) Half price *Please pay the child fare if your child is less than 6 years old and occupying a seat.
|Shinjuku Expressway Bus Terminal・Nerima Station||Kawagoe Station West Exit|
|One way||Return||One way||Return|
How to purchase tickets
Ticket sales office
(6:00〜23:00/up to 17:00 2 days before boarding)
|Main travel agencies||*Ticketing charge may apply.|
|Gunma General Information Center
|1F, Duplex Ginza Tower 5/13, 5-13-19, Ginza, Chuo-ku
(10:00〜19:00 *Sales of tickets available all year up to 17:30, excluding year end holidays)
*Points to note
- Sales of tickets starts from 1 month before until 2 days before the date of departure.
- Tickets can also be used on the same day. (Seats may not be available if they are fully booked.)
- Call the information center if you are buying tickets 1 day before or on the date of departure. In this case, credit cards cannot be used for payment.
Minakami Onsen Bus TEL: 0120-53-02150120-53-0215(Japanese only)
- Please pay the child fare if your child is less than 6 years old and occupying a seat.
- Special tickets for express buses. Cannot be used on local buses.
Bus stop map
Shinjuku Expressway Bus Terminal
Kawagoe Station West Exit